This week, thousands of children are getting the opportunity to explore their creative side at the Ottawa International Children’s Festival. We may not have that many readers in the 12 and under crowd (email and correct me if I’m wrong, kids), but there was one show in the festival program that struck us as pretty cool […]
- Interview: Video artist Shaun Elie
- Takeout Talk: What are you ordering this weekend?
- Vanier Type: Alan Neal interviews the photographer crew
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- What’s the average cost of rent in Ottawa? Recent analysis of Kijiji ads says it’s pretty darn high