After a short week, we have arrived at what looks to be yet another nice weekend! Things are opening up a bit here in Ottawa and we can finally do things like see friends (outdoors, and at a distance), kick a ball around the soccer field, or play a few rounds of golf. There are also some other events taking place this weekend and Apt613 has the details for you below.
- The Ottawa local’s journey from Sens fan to professional hype man
- Jazzfest announces four fall concerts—Oct. 29 to 30
- #ottmusic weekly: Andrew Cassara, L.J.P., One Pear, Huguette Lavigne, RyanGreenBlue added to the @apt613 playlist
- Carleton University professor’s research helps land Best Documentary Series win at Emmys
- Reader Poll: Where is Ottawa’s most linguistically diverse neighbourhood?