On these frost bitten winter days, we residents of Ottawa deserve something to look forward to, like, a huge St Patrick’s Day party at Lansdowne’s Aberdeen Pavillion hosted by Beau’s Brewery. This is the first year the brewery is celebrating this Irish holiday, but based on the success of their Oktoberfest festivities, this should be […]
- Apt613 Residency: See the complete Together Apart necklace collection by Kathleen Atkinson-Hindle
- Wellington West Social Distance Fashion Show raises over $300 for Parkdale Food Centre
- Interview: Storyteller, actor and educator Jacqui Du Toit
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Ottawa’s best public gardens: Fletcher Wildlife Garden