On these frost bitten winter days, we residents of Ottawa deserve something to look forward to, like, a huge St Patrick’s Day party at Lansdowne’s Aberdeen Pavillion hosted by Beau’s Brewery. This is the first year the brewery is celebrating this Irish holiday, but based on the success of their Oktoberfest festivities, this should be […]
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Dance Preview: The Wizard of Oz at the National Arts Centre—01.23.20 to 01.25.20
- Flight Distance re-releases Ottawa hip hop classic on vinyl
- Professional soccer returns to Ottawa in a BIG way
- Broadway Across Canada announces their 2020-2021 season in Ottawa