Valois is known for its eclectic glam rock, built around three-part harmonies, jangly guitar, and layered synths, and for their high-energy live shows. They’ve performed at Megaphono and Marvest and opened for Dent May, Monowhales, and Nyssa. Here’s what they’re listening to during the pandemic.
- #ottmusic weekly: Country Club Pool Boy, Squerl Noir, Aspects added to the @apt613 playlist
- Gig Photos: WolfGANG Sessions #18
- Fresh Meat Reviews: Roundup of four performances at the fest’s second weekend
- Momos are Hot at the Momo Spot
- New pay rate for digital media artists a step toward success, says Artpreneur panelist Mariane Bourcheix-LaPorte