Post by David Sachs Writing is a solitary art, they all say, and for once they’re right. Writer’s (of books) have no teammates and no audience, none that they see anyway. In a city like Ottawa, it’s more of a dark art: neighbourhoods of talented political staff, civil servants and reporters, writing magnum opuses after […]
- A bike courier’s perspective: “Back to normal” isn’t a fair deal for delivery workers
- Apt613 Residency: Together Apart Necklaces on sale today
- Interview: Artist and educator Emily Rose Michaud creates bridges between art and life
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Video (Tour) of the Week: See the Canadian Museum of Nature in 3D and 360 degrees