Nearly 40 years after her first show, a now fully-matured Chandra is back on stage performing those same songs written at age 12 at Black Squirrel Books this Friday November 16, joined by Toronto experimental electronic artist New Chance, and Ottawa synth krautrocker Klapshmock.
- Prismatic Arts Festival graces the capital—until 09.22.19
- Celebrating 40 years, Canadian Spaces on CKCU-FM is now the country’s longest-running folk music radio show
- Theatre Review: A Comedy of Tenors at Kanata Theatre—until 09.28.19
- The Bicycle Ball: A Night of Music, Art, and Sustainability—09.27.19
- A guide to the Ottawa International Animation Festival—09.25.19 to 09.29.19