Nearly 40 years after her first show, a now fully-matured Chandra is back on stage performing those same songs written at age 12 at Black Squirrel Books this Friday November 16, joined by Toronto experimental electronic artist New Chance, and Ottawa synth krautrocker Klapshmock.
- Jodi Cobb: Stranger in a Strange Land at the National Arts Centre—03.03.20
- Theatre Preview: Sharon King Campbell tours Ottawa area with one-woman show—02.29.20 to 03.01.20
- March Gig Picks: Live music calendar
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- New York tap masters Dorrance Dance perform one night only at the NAC—02.29.20