Nearly 40 years after her first show, a now fully-matured Chandra is back on stage performing those same songs written at age 12 at Black Squirrel Books this Friday November 16, joined by Toronto experimental electronic artist New Chance, and Ottawa synth krautrocker Klapshmock.
- A bike courier’s perspective: “Back to normal” isn’t a fair deal for delivery workers
- Apt613 Residency: Together Apart Necklaces on sale today
- Interview: Artist and educator Emily Rose Michaud creates bridges between art and life
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Video (Tour) of the Week: See the Canadian Museum of Nature in 3D and 360 degrees