The 1st annual Ottawa Winter Brewfest, held last weekend happened on the unluckiest and luckiest days of the year: Friday the 13th and Valentine’s Day. The good people of Festibière de Gatineau crossed the mighty Outaouais to bring their magical event to Lansdowne. This was the first time this event was held in Ontario, but […]
- Call It Revolution exhibit highlights Iranians’ struggle to be heard
- Exploring tales of migration, transformation, life, and death through The Moth Project
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- ITR Theatre Company presents Ken Ludwig’s Baskerville: A Sherlock Holmes Mystery starting Nov. 25
- Catch Dear Rouge at Bronson Centre Music Theatre tonight