We’re dashing right along towards the holidays and there’s no time like the present to get outside and enjoy the sights and sounds! From holiday markets to Christmas lights to decorated window displays, there’s sure to be something to put you in a festive mood.
- Happy first birthday to Saunders (Farm) Cider, plus everything new coming to the farm this year
- Ottawa muralist Emilie Darlington has a passion for colour and nature
- Past, present, future—Ballets Jazz Montréal’s Essence at the National Arts Centre August 11–12
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- 5, 6, 7, 8: Dance studios in Ottawa/Gatineau