Inspired by the quaint winter markets still popular across Europe, Wakefielder Jackie Hansen proposed that her village launch one of their own. This Saturday, that community will welcome revelers from across the Outaouais and NCR to celebrate the season at the Wakefield Christmas Market. I got a chance to ask Jackie what’s in store and […]
- Fresh Meat Reviews: Roundup of four performances at the fest’s second weekend
- Momos are Hot at the Momo Spot
- New pay rate for digital media artists a step toward success, says Artpreneur panelist Mariane Bourcheix-LaPorte
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Cameron Hughes on his reign as the “King of Cheer”