Like many long term care homes in our province, Carlingview Manor in Ottawa has been hit devastatingly hard with the COVID-19 virus. Being part of the same community, photographer Kelly McDonald was able to capture a few signs of hope and courage.
- When fresh gets virtual—ByWard & Parkdale markets roll out online ordering system
- Talking Albums: Sonny Aiken
- Interview: Pow wow dancer and educator Rhonda Doxtator
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Ottawa Canine School and the Barking Barista support our four-legged friends through the pandemic