Like many long term care homes in our province, Carlingview Manor in Ottawa has been hit devastatingly hard with the COVID-19 virus. Being part of the same community, photographer Kelly McDonald was able to capture a few signs of hope and courage.
- Gamer Education: Daikatana
- The Ottawa local’s journey from Sens fan to professional hype man
- Jazzfest announces four fall concerts—Oct. 29 to 30
- #ottmusic weekly: Andrew Cassara, L.J.P., One Pear, Huguette Lavigne, RyanGreenBlue added to the @apt613 playlist
- Carleton University professor’s research helps land Best Documentary Series win at Emmys