The Extended Moment: Fifty Years of Collecting Photographs is on at the National Gallery of Canada. The exhibit features photography from Canadian and international artists and shows the power of photography.
- Dance Artists You Need to Know: Mariah Miigwans Smith Chabot
- A fresh name and they’re ready to grow: Flower to the People is (still) open for business
- Video of the Week: Flying over Ottawa in Flight Simulator 2020
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Interview: Sonia St-Michel brings classical Indian dance to Ottawa children and youth