Canada Day marks the culmination of nearly 5 years of work at the Canadian Museum of History when the new Canadian History Hall, the museum’s marquee exhibition, opens to the public for the first time.
- A bike courier’s perspective: “Back to normal” isn’t a fair deal for delivery workers
- Apt613 Residency: Together Apart Necklaces on sale today
- Interview: Artist and educator Emily Rose Michaud creates bridges between art and life
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Video (Tour) of the Week: See the Canadian Museum of Nature in 3D and 360 degrees