Over the first weekend in August, the national competition for a little-known sport will be taking place on a set of rapids just off LeBreton Flats. Trans paddler Katalina Murrie has been competing in slalom for over a decade, but this year will be her first time entering in the women’s category.
- Apt613 Residency: See the complete Together Apart necklace collection by Kathleen Atkinson-Hindle
- Wellington West Social Distance Fashion Show raises over $300 for Parkdale Food Centre
- Interview: Storyteller, actor and educator Jacqui Du Toit
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Ottawa’s best public gardens: Fletcher Wildlife Garden