Over the first weekend in August, the national competition for a little-known sport will be taking place on a set of rapids just off LeBreton Flats. Trans paddler Katalina Murrie has been competing in slalom for over a decade, but this year will be her first time entering in the women’s category.
- Award-winning Syrian-Canadian author Danny Ramadan speaks in Ottawa—11.22.19
- Ottawa author/illustrator Jessica B. Bartram presents Ghost Water Kiss—11.21.19 at Octopus Books
- Theatre Review: A Little Lin Music: A Lin-Manuel Miranda Cabaret at LIVE! on Elgin
- Theatre Review: trace at the NAC—until 11.23.19
- Theatre Review: subDevision at La Nouvelle Scène—until 11.16.19