Over the first weekend in August, the national competition for a little-known sport will be taking place on a set of rapids just off LeBreton Flats. Trans paddler Katalina Murrie has been competing in slalom for over a decade, but this year will be her first time entering in the women’s category.
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Video of the Week: “Invaders” by The PepTides wins Video of the Year at the Capital Music Awards
- Megaphono announces the music lineup for 2021 virtual showcase
- The Future of The Future of Ottawa
- Chamberfest reveals plans for 2021 summer festival