While casting about for an idea for a story about Ottawa’s Lowertown, I was struck by how much the the changes to the area have been documented over the past fifty years. Various blogs (Urbsite and Ottawa Past and Present) and organizations (Lowertown Community Association and King Edward Avenue Task Force) have all done a good […]
- A return to celebrating Community Builders in person
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- MASC Interview: Craig Conoley helps students tell stories through video
- Atlético Ottawa play their season finale on Oct. 9—Get $5 off tickets
- Revolutionary Queer Art: General Idea HIV Exhibit at National Gallery of Canada until November 20, 2022