Theatre Brouhaha from Toronto pitches their creations as “theatre for the HBO generation” and as “pitch black comedy”. This play by writer/director Kat Sandler won both Best of Fest at the 2014 Toronto Fringe Festival and Patron’s Pick. So I was expecting to laugh a lot at Punch Up. But I didn’t. Neither did my […]
- When fresh gets virtual—ByWard & Parkdale markets roll out online ordering system
- Talking Albums: Sonny Aiken
- Interview: Pow wow dancer and educator Rhonda Doxtator
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Ottawa Canine School and the Barking Barista support our four-legged friends through the pandemic