Summer in Ottawa just cannot be beat. Despite last week’s suffocating soup-like weather, we are back on track this weekend to be able to enjoy our beautiful city and all of the fun things that we manage to jam into it.
- First-ever Pride Night Market happening August 20
- Magic in the Dark: What’s playing at Ottawa’s independent cinemas—August 13 to 31, 2022
- Beloved brunch spot Chez Edgar is closing
- Foodsharing Ottawa reduces local food waste by feeding the community
- Happy first birthday to Saunders (Farm) Cider, plus everything new coming to the farm this year