Apt613 readers should be familiar with Burnstown’s Neat Coffee Shop by now, and if you’ve taken our advice and seen a show there, you know the intimate stage is tailor-made for acoustic shows.
- Film Review: Changing the Game: a documentary about transgender teens in sports at Inside Out LBTQ Film Festival—10.27.19
- Now open: Studio Space Ottawa is a new space for artists
- Film Review: Catamaran at Inside Out LBTQ Film Festival—10.27.19
- Film Review: End of the Century at Inside Out LBTQ Film Festival—10.27.19
- Gig Pick: Peking Opera / Soirée d’opéra de Pékin—11.06.19 at Arts Court Theatre