Apt613 readers should be familiar with Burnstown’s Neat Coffee Shop by now, and if you’ve taken our advice and seen a show there, you know the intimate stage is tailor-made for acoustic shows.
- Apply now to City of Ottawa New Equity and Inclusion in the Arts Fund (EIAF) grants
- #ottmusic weekly: Country Club Pool Boy, Squerl Noir, Aspects added to the @apt613 playlist
- Gig Photos: WolfGANG Sessions #18
- Fresh Meat Reviews: Roundup of four performances at the fest’s second weekend
- Momos are Hot at the Momo Spot