Did you know that Ottawa’s film, television, and animation industry contributes over $100 million to our local economy each year? So how does an Ottawan with aspirations of breaking into the film or TV industry get started? The Ottawa Public Library is partnering with the Ottawa Film Office for Lights, Camera, Ottawa: A series of four online information sessions
- Interview: Deidre Hierlihy talks lithography, parenting, and the physicality of letters
- Takeout Talk: What are you ordering this weekend?
- From banquet to BBQ: Former hotel chef Pat Riggins has shifted gears to making homestyle family BBQ
- York Street Farmers’ Market looks to reinvigorate ByWard Market with local goods
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?