Theatre Brouhaha from Toronto pitches their creations as “theatre for the HBO generation” and as “pitch black comedy”. This play by writer/director Kat Sandler won both Best of Fest at the 2014 Toronto Fringe Festival and Patron’s Pick. So I was expecting to laugh a lot at Punch Up. But I didn’t. Neither did my […]
- Escape Rooms: Can you break Apartment613’s record at Makerspace North?
- Theatre Review: Fresh Meat 8 Closing Weekend
- Hidden Gems of Ottawa: 613TV Pilot Episode
- Gig Pick: Squerl Noir au Cinqhole—10.23.19
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?