48 min | Comedy, Drama, Cabaret | Mature In this third instalment of the Something more Glamorous trilogy, cabaret producer, choreographer and actor Simon L. Lalande attempts to entice his Fringe fans of previous productions subtitled The Peacock Cabaret and Rockstars, Posters, Everybody Dies. Lalande has recruited talented Danielle Le Saux-Farmer who has 12 theatre, film and TV productions under […]
- Hottawa: Great flavours and heat from seven local hot sauce makers
- Show your support for black Ottawa artists on Bandcamp today
- Interview: Dance teacher and choreographer Suzan Richards
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Talking Albums: Marie-Clo