The Ottawa Public Library’s food literacy project, à la carte, is hosting three authors in conjunction with the Ottawa International Writers Festival.
- Cyber hygiene and a few other simple tips for Cyber Security Awareness Month
- Interview: Alan Shain frames disability as just one part of his story
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Interview: Anna Shah Hoque and Cara Tierney, curators of To Be Continued: Troubling the Queer Archive podcast and exhibition
- Video of the Week: Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter