Were it any other time but now, we’d all be rejoicing about the arrival of the Easter long weekend and an extra couple of days off of work but, for a lot of us, this past month has been the longest weekend ever.
- First-ever Pride Night Market happening August 20
- Magic in the Dark: What’s playing at Ottawa’s independent cinemas—August 13 to 31, 2022
- Beloved brunch spot Chez Edgar is closing
- Foodsharing Ottawa reduces local food waste by feeding the community
- Happy first birthday to Saunders (Farm) Cider, plus everything new coming to the farm this year