Things are starting to look up for us, Ottawa. Both the days and the Rideau Canal Skateway have gotten longer this week, and we may be on the precipice of a cautious reopening. (Maybe. Don’t quote me.) February is the shortest month of the year, so let’s get through it gracefully, with heart and some optimism for the approaching spring!
- Happy first birthday to Saunders (Farm) Cider, plus everything new coming to the farm this year
- Ottawa muralist Emilie Darlington has a passion for colour and nature
- Past, present, future—Ballets Jazz Montréal’s Essence at the National Arts Centre August 11–12
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- 5, 6, 7, 8: Dance studios in Ottawa/Gatineau