This past weekend, Comiccon descended upon the capital once again. I sadly missed the event in its sophomore year, but had attended the very first Ottawa Comiccon in 2012. I was quite excited to see how the convention had grown since my last experience and, I have to say, there was most definitely a difference! […]
- Escape Rooms: Can you break Apartment613’s record at Makerspace North?
- Theatre Review: Fresh Meat 8 Closing Weekend
- Hidden Gems of Ottawa: 613TV Pilot Episode
- Defining Ottawa Together: Culture in the Official Plan
- Gig Pick: Squerl Noir au Cinqhole—10.23.19