Don’t you hate it when you’re browsing through the newest, coolest, most chic boutique around, and you find something beautiful, only to realize by reading the tag that’s it’s made overseas somewhere, and all you can picture is sweatshops, and the barely paid overworked human beings who work in them?
- Video of the Week: “Lees Avenue No 3 – Lumen” by Merganzer and Timothy I. Smith
- Capital Tease Burlesque moves their 10th anniversary show online
- Interview: Psychotherapist, mindfulness and meditation teacher Tesia Bryski
- Talking Albums: Dylan Black
- Ottawa arts and culture jobs—June 2020