Ottawa’s Own has been designed by Ottawa Tourism to demonstrate that Ottawa is much more than a sleepy government town. From making paddles out of old skateboards to creating new flavours of ice cream, Ottawa is home to dynamic, compassionate, creative individuals. The new video series launched February 12 and can be seen online.
- Interview: Mehdi Cayenne, an artist who defies categorization
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Dance Artists You Need to Know: Moov Ottawa Dance
- Mapping Ottawa’s biodiversity, one weekend at a time
- Video of the Week: NACO Lunch Break with violinist Leah Roseman