There’s a very big difference between people who like to eat and people who like to cook. So when buying gifts for the former, make sure it’s something they can consume as-is, rather than having to transform it somehow (other than reheating, which most people are fine with).
- First-ever Pride Night Market happening August 20
- Magic in the Dark: What’s playing at Ottawa’s independent cinemas—August 13 to 31, 2022
- Beloved brunch spot Chez Edgar is closing
- Foodsharing Ottawa reduces local food waste by feeding the community
- Happy first birthday to Saunders (Farm) Cider, plus everything new coming to the farm this year