With some 150 members, Big Soul is Ottawa’s largest community choir. For over 20 years, it has been serving up generous portions of roots, R&B, Gospel and Motown music. On April 7, they are hosting One Voice Benefit Concert, with all proceeds going to an Ottawa-based charity called TEMBO that funds programs for women and children in northern Tanzania.
- New York tap masters Dorrance Dance perform one night only at the NAC—02.29.20
- Queer co-working space Purple Maple Creative Studio opens in Vieux-Hull
- Art of War IV brings international Muay Thai fighters to the Canadian War Museum—02.29.20
- Interview: Orléans native Scott Sabourin, Ottawa NHL club’s hometown hero shows support for “top prospects” in the community
- Improv Festival brings local and cross-continent comedians to Arts Court—02.27.20 to 02.29.20