With some 150 members, Big Soul is Ottawa’s largest community choir. For over 20 years, it has been serving up generous portions of roots, R&B, Gospel and Motown music. On April 7, they are hosting One Voice Benefit Concert, with all proceeds going to an Ottawa-based charity called TEMBO that funds programs for women and children in northern Tanzania.
- Happy first birthday to Saunders (Farm) Cider, plus everything new coming to the farm this year
- Ottawa muralist Emilie Darlington has a passion for colour and nature
- Past, present, future—Ballets Jazz Montréal’s Essence at the National Arts Centre August 11–12
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- 5, 6, 7, 8: Dance studios in Ottawa/Gatineau