From October 19, 2017 until March 18, 2018, the Canadian Biennial will run at the National Gallery of Canada. The Biennial provides the gallery an opportunity to curate a show of the departments of Contemporary Art, Indigenous Art and the Canadian Photography Institute’s acquisitions since 2014.
- Lucky Little Queer: Profile of a very personal Ottawa artist
- Bangers & Mash soul music festival announces 2020 lineup
- Alanis Morissette, Daniel Caesar, Haviah Mighty, Patrick Watson and 90+ artists joint the 2020 Bluesfest lineup
- Gig Photos: Craig Cardiff at the Black Sheep Inn
- Theatre Review: Kitt & Jane at undercurrents—until 02.15.20