We can shop local and eat local, so why not listen local? More and more Ottawans have been producing podcasts since the pandemic began, on everything from bike polo to Canada’s healthcare system. Audiophiles now have endless hours of locally-made storytelling at their fingertips. Christina Vietinghoff explores the scene.
- Gig photos: Strumbellas and Serena Ryder at Dragonboat Festival
- Awesome Ottawa June award to support pig paradise
- The TRIAS Art Prize is the newest, biggest, shiniest local art prize in Ottawa—apply until July 30
- Dragonboat Festival preview: The Strumbellas return to Ottawa
- One artist’s reflection on 25 years of Ottawa Fringe