Beau’s All Natural Brewing has established itself through the years as a tourism draw for its hometown Vankleek Hill and has an excellent reputation for social events like Oktoberfest and St. Patrick’s Day. Obviously, these highly sociable parties have been put on hold. So how does the brewery continue to make an impact?
- Call It Revolution exhibit highlights Iranians’ struggle to be heard
- Exploring tales of migration, transformation, life, and death through The Moth Project
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- ITR Theatre Company presents Ken Ludwig’s Baskerville: A Sherlock Holmes Mystery starting Nov. 25
- Catch Dear Rouge at Bronson Centre Music Theatre tonight