From October 19, 2017 until March 18, 2018, the Canadian Biennial will run at the National Gallery of Canada. The Biennial provides the gallery an opportunity to curate a show of the departments of Contemporary Art, Indigenous Art and the Canadian Photography Institute’s acquisitions since 2014.
- Wakefield Doc Fest: Bellingcat: Truth in a Post-Truth World film review—02.21.20 & 02.22.20
- Gig Photos: The Beaches at Bronson Centre Music Theatre
- Wakefield Doc Fest: The Silence of Others film review—02.22.20 & 02.23.20
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Lucky Little Queer: Profile of a very personal Ottawa artist