Samara Caplan: “Thayer spends the entire performance in a bikini, commemorating pivotal moments in her journey by writing them directly on her body… Lots of great one-liners had the audience laughing, and each musical performance had them applauding.”
- Wakefield Doc Fest: Bellingcat: Truth in a Post-Truth World film review—02.21.20 & 02.22.20
- Gig Photos: The Beaches at Bronson Centre Music Theatre
- Wakefield Doc Fest: The Silence of Others film review—02.22.20 & 02.23.20
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Lucky Little Queer: Profile of a very personal Ottawa artist