Ottawa’s Compliments & Complaints Department is a featured column supported by the Apt613 Fellowship Program. The aim is to spotlight locals from different hoods of the capital, letting them celebrate this city and share their constructive criticisms. Name: Josephine Daigle About: Josephine is the kitchen manager of the brand-new café Red Door Provisions in New […]
- Interview: Deidre Hierlihy talks lithography, parenting, and the physicality of letters
- Takeout Talk: What are you ordering this weekend?
- From banquet to BBQ: Former hotel chef Pat Riggins has shifted gears to making homestyle family BBQ
- York Street Farmers’ Market looks to reinvigorate ByWard Market with local goods
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?