Usually ‘rock star’ and ‘human rights lawyer’ aren’t two vocations you’d think would go together. The former involves lots of tireless practice, touring, performances, and maybe the odd trashed hotel room. The latter involves representing people in cases of poverty, racial and sexual discrimination and domestic abuse, and, if your name is Gloria Guns, going […]
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Dance Artists You Need to Know: Moov Ottawa Dance
- Mapping Ottawa’s biodiversity, one weekend at a time
- Video of the Week: NACO Lunch Break with violinist Leah Roseman
- Interview: Ottawa playwright Vishesh Abeyratne on Divide & Rule, a Sri Lankan-Canadian play about systemic racism in a big box store