Each summer, the City of Ottawa hosts the second-largest Doors Open architectural event in North America. This year, over 150 historically, culturally, and functionally significant buildings will be featured during Doors Open Ottawa in honour of Canada’s 150th birthday!
- Flight Distance re-releases Ottawa hip hop classic on vinyl
- Professional soccer returns to Ottawa in a BIG way
- Broadway Across Canada announces their 2020-2021 season in Ottawa
- Gig Photos: Alex Cuba at the NAC
- Theatre Review: Sock ’n’ Buskin’s Angels in America—until 01.25.20