“Hello My Name Is…” was a weekly summer column by Apt613 contributor She Who Must Be Obeyed. Every week stars one key seasonal ingredient in a new original recipe. For your bookmarks, 15 of those recipes are listed here.
- Canadian author and playwright Chris Gatchalian is reading from his memoir Double Melancholy: Art, Beauty, and the Making of a Brown Queer Man
- A StopGap measure to making Ottawa more inclusive
- Festival Preview: Ottawa Adventure Film Festival—11.15.19 to 11.24.19
- Gig Pick: Moist at Bronson Centre Music Theatre—11.13.19
- Concert Review: Roseman, Modren, and Bibik-Chabukiana play Schubert and Brahms in the MacKay Concert Series