The Ottawa music scene is undergoing a slow revolution to more clearly and firmly establish itself as a place where misfits of all kinds—not just the white, cisgender, straight ones—can feel safe and welcome.
- Magic in the Dark: What’s playing at Ottawa’s independent cinemas—August 13 to 31, 2022
- Beloved brunch spot Chez Edgar is closing
- Foodsharing Ottawa reduces local food waste by feeding the community
- Happy first birthday to Saunders (Farm) Cider, plus everything new coming to the farm this year
- Ottawa muralist Emilie Darlington has a passion for colour and nature