Ottawa-based, award-winning photographer John Healey spent his first 100 days of March 2020 lockdown downloading anonymous x-rays of COVID-19 patients from the web and post-producing them to create a collection of art pieces, helping us humanize the pandemic.
- Video of the Week: “Melodies” by MELO-T
- Deep Dive: The making of Akeem Oh’s “Winter Crush” music video
- #ottmusic weekly: City Fidelia, Seiiizi, Mischa added to the @apt613 playlist
- At The End Of Your Breath: Interview with photographer John Healey
- Kanata Legion Branch 638 has pivoted to offer takeout meals during the pandemic