Parliament Hill is such an icon in Ottawa that it’s hard to imagine the city before it existed. In the latest Capital History article, Ashley Newall gives you the story of building the first Centre Block in the 1860s.
- 613flea Returns to Lansdowne Park
- #ottmusic weekly: Lady Charles, Almyr Jules, Fen Racket added to the @apt613 playlist
- Announcing the shortlist for Ottawa’s Best Home Garden 2021
- Escapade Music Festival announces vaccination requirement, holds pop-up vaccination clinic
- The up-and-comers: Kathryn Ferries