Welcome to the first snow covered weekend in the city. If the cold temperatures and slippery sidewalks aren’t enough to make you think like a bear and hibernate this weekend, there is plenty to do out and about in Ottawa. So get bundled up and get out there. We promise you it’ll be worth it!
- Ottawa artist Andrea Ross doodles to document the joy in her days
- Capital Tease Burlesque moves the show online
- #ottmusic weekly: Asuquomo, BLAKDENIM, Silla and Rise added to the @apt613 playlist
- Ottawa arts and culture jobs—August 2020
- Against all odds, Heartbreakers Pizza won’t back down