Welcome to the first snow covered weekend in the city. If the cold temperatures and slippery sidewalks aren’t enough to make you think like a bear and hibernate this weekend, there is plenty to do out and about in Ottawa. So get bundled up and get out there. We promise you it’ll be worth it!
- Gig Photos: Alex Cuba at the NAC—01.17.20
- Theatre Review: Sock ’n’ Buskin’s Angels in America—until 01.25.20
- Gender Reveal Party drag show celebrates trans and genderqueer artists—01.18.20 at The 27 Club
- Black Gold: Winners of Beau’s Oktoberfest homebrew contest launch their own brewery, Black Rapids Brewing Co.
- The Museum of Nature now hosts adult-only sleepovers