Welcome to the first snow covered weekend in the city. If the cold temperatures and slippery sidewalks aren’t enough to make you think like a bear and hibernate this weekend, there is plenty to do out and about in Ottawa. So get bundled up and get out there. We promise you it’ll be worth it!
- Dance Preview: Bangarra Dance Theatre at the NAC—11.15.19 & 11.16.19
- A Middle East Soirée in Ottawa benefits Capital Rainbow Refuge, local organization bringing LGBTQ refugees to safety—11.23.19
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Canadian author and playwright Chris Gatchalian is reading from his memoir Double Melancholy: Art, Beauty, and the Making of a Brown Queer Man—11.21.19
- A StopGap measure to making Ottawa more inclusive