In the first of a new column, Ottawa based entertainment lawyer Byron Pascoe touches on the current state of the entertainment industry in Ottawa and what’s to come.
- Call It Revolution exhibit highlights Iranians’ struggle to be heard
- Exploring tales of migration, transformation, life, and death through The Moth Project
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- ITR Theatre Company presents Ken Ludwig’s Baskerville: A Sherlock Holmes Mystery starting Nov. 25
- Catch Dear Rouge at Bronson Centre Music Theatre tonight