Whether you consume alcohol or not, there’s something for everyone in these recipes using locally made spirits, wines, cordials, bitters, and even kombucha. There are nearly 10 vineyards in the valley as well, most of whom offer curbside pickup through the holidays.
- Capital History: Bowles Lunch, 1917 to 1957
- #ottmusic weekly: 11 new songs added to the @apt613 playlist
- Call for submissions: Ottawa Inshallah artists anthology—until May 22
- Interview with Ottawa’s Group of the Year: DRAE
- Interview: Deidre Hierlihy talks lithography, parenting, and the physicality of letters