Editor’s note: Post by Melody McKiver, Artengine’s 2013 Critical Resident Blogger. Initially posted on Artengine’s blog. The summer is slowly coming to an end – sad but true! – and the National Gallery of Canada’s exhibit Sakahàn: International Indigenous Art has kept up a whirlwind of activity. On the final weekend that the exhibit is open, I […]
- NaNoWriMo excerpt: Alex Thomas’s Lycan’s Grace (Revisited)
- NaNoWriMo excerpt: Trevor LaForce’s Annette and the Broken Shroud
- Revisiting the Words: A NaNoWriMo Redux
- Review: Royal Winnipeg Ballet’s Nutcracker at the National Arts Centre—until 12.08.19
- What was the best new restaurant to open in Ottawa this decade?