Convening in virtual space from June 25 to 27, “a graph, a lovely tree” will engage with some ways in which artists continue to work within the digital medium, its problematic challenges and its potential for building communities.
- Happy first birthday to Saunders (Farm) Cider, plus everything new coming to the farm this year
- Ottawa muralist Emilie Darlington has a passion for colour and nature
- Past, present, future—Ballets Jazz Montréal’s Essence at the National Arts Centre August 11–12
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- 5, 6, 7, 8: Dance studios in Ottawa/Gatineau