The Arboretum Arts Festival, held August 18 to 23 is in it’s third year. This festival is certainly maturing into a solid fixture for the Ottawa/Gatineau arts and culture scene and for myself, it has been a great place to get exposure to talent in our city. This year’s festival brought out a number of fashionable […]
- Review: Royal Winnipeg Ballet’s Nutcracker at the National Arts Centre—until 12.08.19
- What was the best new restaurant to open in Ottawa this decade?
- Gig Pick: I Mother Earth at Bronson Centre Music Theatre—12.06.19
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Colin Stetson, Becca Stevens, Joel Frahm headline the TD Ottawa Winter Jazz Fest