Ottawa’s first Science Slam will take place February 9 as presenters have five minutes to communicate a scientific topic in the most engaging way they can. Presentations are judged on their creativity, their scientific accuracy, and perhaps most importantly, their audience engagement.
- Theatre Review: Kiinalik: These Sharp Tools at the GCTC—until 02.09.20
- Gig Photos: No Hits at LIVE! on Elgin
- Dance Review: Royal Winnipeg Ballet’s The Wizard of Oz at the NAC—until 01.25.20
- Spark brewery opens in Chinatown
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?