“Duplexity” is an unusual word. It means to be doubled, to convey the same message on two channels, but it also calls to mind stacks of residential buildings. That’s exactly what Brenda Dunn and A. M. Benz are evoking with their dense, square compositions in this two-artist show at the AOE Gallery—the layered, condensed, chaotic spill of inhabitation over the landscape.
- Interview: Rhonda Doxtator
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Ottawa Canine School and the Barking Barista support our four-legged friends through the pandemic
- Video of the Week: Bytown Museum Bit By Bit
- Awesome Ottawa awards grants to two local projects this month