While the Friday night Bronson Centre Music Theatre show has received most of the publicity as the “last Ottawa show,” those willing to make the drive out to Neat Coffee Shop in Burnstown on Sunday will get to see the band in an intimate venue, much closer to their 2007 roots.
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Video of the Week: “Invaders” by The PepTides wins Video of the Year at the Capital Music Awards
- Megaphono announces the music lineup for 2021 virtual showcase
- The Future of The Future of Ottawa
- Chamberfest reveals plans for 2021 summer festival